Log on and join us in our community group on Alumniportal Deutschland:
Emerging Pollutants in Irrigation Waters: Origins, Fate, Risks, and Mitigation
The Symposium is organized mainly around the following topics:
• Emerging pollutants in water resources (surface, waste, and ground waters).
• Emerging pollutants in soils and sediments.
• Emerging pollutants and related evironmental and health risks.
• Treatment and remediation of water and soil contaminated by emerging pollutants.
Special session: Good Governance in Universities and Research Institutions.
Prof. Dr. Müfit Bahadir
- "Chemistry Views" Article about the project
- Report on the Visit of the project partners at the DAAD office in Tunis (German)
- Euro-Mediterranean Information System on know-how in the Water sector
- "Change by exchange" Article about the project (German)
- EMPOWER Article in Mediterranes 1/2013
- EMA e.V. Job Market
- Interview with Prof. Dr. Bahadir and Prof. Dr. Menzel (German)