Log on and join us in our community group on Alumniportal Deutschland:
The project "Emerging Pollutants in Water and Wastewater in Tunisia" intends to initiate a dialogue at scientific, educational, socio-cultural, and political levels to support the transformation process and political transition. A professional and intercultural dialogue between Tunisian and German scientists, students, and stakeholders will be initiated to helps find solutions not only in terms of technical measures.
It aims at building a network between universities, research centers, stakeholders, and policy makers to address the issue of the emerging pollutants in water, wastewater, and irrigated agricultural environments and thereby building capacity of students and researchers.
The project also links to Euro and Arab Mediterranean Countries to develop a greater R&D follow up project for the entire Mediterranean Sea Region.
Prof. Dr. Müfit Bahadir
- "Chemistry Views" Article about the project
- Report on the Visit of the project partners at the DAAD office in Tunis (German)
- Euro-Mediterranean Information System on know-how in the Water sector
- "Change by exchange" Article about the project (German)
- EMPOWER Article in Mediterranes 1/2013
- EMA e.V. Job Market
- Interview with Prof. Dr. Bahadir and Prof. Dr. Menzel (German)